Tuesday, August 9, 2011

IMO - Sexy is...?

This morning I read a really good article entitled 'What is Sexy" by Lori Bryant Woolridge posted on The Huffington Post...#don'tjudge...and it made me think of how my own personal definition of sexy has changed over the years.

When I was younger I thought that 'my sexy' was showing off the physical attributes that were most appealing...my small waist, curvy hips, long thick hair but as I have gotten older I define 'my sexy' so much differently.

My sexy is being comfortable in the clothes I wear (which 6 days out of 7 is a pair of jeans and a cute pair of sneakers).

My sexy is wearing my hair in a ponytail or bun.

My sexy is throwing on a baseball cap and a pair of 'Jenny from the block' super sized silver hoop earrings.

My sexy is being a savvy business woman.

My sexy is being confident and secure.

My sexy is being comfortable in my own skin. You can like it or not..the only thing that matters is that I do.


Etoile,
Just a Curvy Girl Living in Her Self Professed Curvy World

No comments:

Post a Comment