I am a Daughter, Sister, Lover, Friend, Sprinkler of Magic Dust, Blue Denim Jean-a-Holic, Self Professed Product Junkie and the list goes on and on and on.
I suffer girl moments 3 out of 5 days a week where I try on numerous outfits in the morning while wondering to myself 'does this make my butt look big'. I talk myself down from ordering the glazed donut with my cup of joe in the morning. I don't work out nearly as much as I should...and...boy oh boy do I love McDonald's french fries.
Over the years I've loved. I've been loved.
I'm still a work in progress.
I am having the TIME of my life.
Some of the things I know for sure are:
- Curvy Girls ROCK!
- Sexy is not a size or a weight...it's a feeling
- Smiling feels so much better than frowning
- Pay it forward...the feeling...INCREDIBLE
- A cup of Bustelo is the PERFECT way to start the morning
- When you find a cut of jeans that work for your curves...buy several pair...trust me on that one
- The right skirt will make you feel like a princess...don't believe me?! Check out my curvfriend's web-site at www.sofistafunk.com
I hope you'll join me as I ramble on and enjoy every delicious moment in this curvealicious world.
Until Next Time,
Just a Curvy Girl Living in My Self Proclaimed Curvy World