Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hello My Name Is...

Hello My Name is Etoile and I as the title depicts am a curvy girl running 'thangs' in my curvy world.

I am a Daughter, Sister, Lover, Friend, Sprinkler of Magic Dust, Blue Denim Jean-a-Holic, Self Professed Product Junkie and the list goes on and on and on.

I suffer girl moments 3 out of 5 days a week where I try on numerous outfits in the morning while wondering to myself 'does this make my butt look big'. I talk myself down from ordering the glazed donut with my cup of joe in the morning. I don't work out nearly as much as I should...and...boy oh boy do I love McDonald's french fries.

Over the years I've loved. I've been loved.

I'm still a work in progress.

I am having the TIME of my life.

Some of the things I know for sure are:



  • Curvy Girls ROCK!


  • Sexy is not a size or a weight...it's a feeling


  • Smiling feels so much better than frowning


  • Pay it forward...the feeling...INCREDIBLE


  • A cup of Bustelo is the PERFECT way to start the morning


  • When you find a cut of jeans that work for your curves...buy several pair...trust me on that one


  • The right skirt will make you feel like a princess...don't believe me?! Check out my curvfriend's web-site at www.sofistafunk.com

I hope you'll join me as I ramble on and enjoy every delicious moment in this curvealicious world.


Until Next Time,

Etoile
Just a Curvy Girl Living in My Self Proclaimed Curvy World



No comments:

Post a Comment