Saturday, July 16, 2011

Confessions of a Curvy Curly: PJ'ism

I hate to admit it but...

The PJ haul reached EPIC proportions this week!!!

Ok so you already know that I had a hair affair last weekend. I cheated on my hair stylist and am already soooo smitten with my new hair stylist that I may never go back...and thus began my downward spiral...I fell off the PJ 'wagon' a week ago and have yet to recover.

I need a meeting. I need a support group, I SERIOUSLY need help "Hello My Name is Etoile and I Am a PRODUCT JUNKIE!"...sigh...

So following my haircut and style a product was recommended to me. What did I do? Bought it of course and the proceeded to the beauty supply store and stocked up...when I left I had a grocery store sized bag of product in tow. Then I went home and ordered curly girl products from not one but THREE on-line retailers. Yeah, yea, yeah I already know.

To know me is to know that I am absolutely, positively hair obsessed!

The haul this week included:

Yes to Cucumbers Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner
Keracare Humecto
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator
Wonder Curl Get Slick Hair Smoothie
Wonder Curl Butter Than Love Hair Pudding
Blended Beauty Curl Styling Butter
Blended Beauty SilkShake
Dabur Vatika Oil

I am doing a deep condish as I type right now with my Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator...

Reviews of my epic haul to follow in the coming weeks.

#dontjudgemeIamapj

Until Next Time,

Etoile
Just a Curvy Girl Living in Her Self Professed Curvy World

No comments:

Post a Comment