Monday, April 2, 2012

In Review: Levi’s Curve ID Jeans

To know me is to know that I am a #trueblue jeans girl…pun intended.
Fun Fact 1: I have an entire closet with nothing but jeans in it.


Fun Fact 2: When I find a pair of jeans that fit well I will purchase several pairs.


Fun Fact 3: Levi’s Curve Id is that #ISH!!!


OMG Levi’s Curve ID where have you been all my life?!


They Say: Levi’s® Curve ID is a revolutionary way to shop for jeans, with four distinct fits that address a range of body shapes. Get a custom fit in a few easy steps.


I Say: Yes! Yes! Yes!


Several months ago when the product debuted I used the on-line tool to find my curve; no surprise here that with curves galore I am a ‘bold’ curve. I purchased a pair and fell in love.


I have a small waist and am quite the curvy gal so I usually wind up purchasing jeans that gap in the back. These fit as though they were made just for me. So much so that one day I forgot to put on my belt and they stayed on my waist all day. They have just the right amount of stretch and come in great washes…they are now #jeanofchoice.


I just ordered a pair of Bold Ankle Skinny Jeans (pictured above) for Spring/Summer and I cannot wait for them to arrive.


Curvy girls go to www.levi.com  and use the tool to ‘find your curve’…I promise you will not be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. I still need to check these out!!

    Shelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! I say we meet for lunch AND shopping!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you posted this because I was wondering if I should get them. I guess I will go for the gold lol.

    ReplyDelete