Thursday, March 22, 2012

In Review: Lux Naturals Moonlight Pomegranate Shea Body Butter


Hello my name is Etoile and I am a product junkie…no really a licensed, card carrying, certified, don’t try this at home kids PJ and right now I am #pissed off!

The other day my girlfriend’s and I make a run to Whole Foods after dinner to pick up a tea that purportedly has sleep enhancing benefits (more on that in another post) and while in their my friend who shall remain nameless says to me ‘Etoile you have got to smell this Body Butter’ HA now why does she say that to me?! So I mosey on over take a whiff and hold the bottle up to read the name of this jar of butter that smells like QUITE THE SLICE OF HEAVEN…Lux Naturals Moonlight Pomegranate Shea Body Butter; I then dip my finger in dab a small amount on my hand and am #blownaway by the ‘sheer’ lusciousness of it all.

They Say:
A blend of pomegranate, orange, cinnamon and vanilla. Sophisticated and complex this is sure to awaken your senses. Treat yourself to this rich deep penetrating Shea Body Butter. It will soothe, nourish and pamper your skin. Use it on your elbows, knees, hands, feet or all over. It is ultra rich and thick so a little goes a long way! Contains: 90% Organic Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Tapioca Starch, Mineral Pigments, Blend of Natural Fragrances and Essential Oils. Note: Color will vary based on scent. Do not expose to heat, may melt.

I Say:
I am hizooked! This is simply the most emollient body butter that I have ever used. Loaded with good for you oils & shea butter whipped to cloud like consistency my body stayed not only moisturized all day but the light yet moody fragrance stayed with me all day as well. #loveit. #curveapproved.

RUN do not walk to your nearest Whole Food to buy it!

www.luxnaturals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment