Thursday, July 7, 2011

Coming Soon! Curvespiration!

As a curvy girl I inspire to rock every single thing that I do. And when I say rock I mean everything...from making homemade muffins on Sunday to drilling down when I am preparing a work assignment and shall we say...killing it.

I often seek & find inspiration from my curvefriends, incredible women who also seek to rock everything that they do. We are passionate. We are ambitious. We look for the doors to walk through and when we don't find them we pick up sledgehammers and create our openings.

Starting next week The Curvealicious Chronicles will post a weekly 'Curvespiration' feature on a Curvealicious woman who is Rocking Out in her chosen field.

In the coming weeks look for features on three of my fabulous curvefriends:

The divine Ms. A aka Arlinda; Design Maven of Sofistafunk; www.sofistadunk.com

The Lovely Asha Campbell; Make-Up Artist Extraordinare; www.doubletakemake-up.com

Super Talented Celebrity Photographer Rowena Husbands; www.blinkofaneyephotographyonline.com

Until Next Time,

Etoile
Just a Curvy Girl Living In My Self Proclaimed Curvy World

No comments:

Post a Comment