Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Role Call! Fashion's Night Out!



You better watch out!

You better not cry!

You better not pout!

I'm telling you why,

Fashion's Night Out is Coming to Town!!!

I've been naughty...


I've been nice...

I'm making my list...


And I am checking it twice!

Fashion's Night Out is Coming to Town!!!


Yep...I am a little excited...

The gals and I are finalizing our itinerary today and tomorrow...I am hoping that some of my fellow curly gals and fellow curvy girls can come and play in our 'reindeer' games!

If you would like to try to join us during the course of our eve please email me today at: curvesruntheworld@gmail.com and I will send you my info and our tentative plans.

Have a great day!!

Until Next Time,
Etoile

3 comments:

  1. LOl Etoile.

    So, we have to connect. I put together an itinerary of places to go:

    First top QVC's live broadcast in SoHo
    Followed by:

    Bare Escentuals at Macy's Herald Square
    Then on to 5th ave to visit:

    Dooney & Bourke
    Henri Bendel
    Sephora Fifth Ave
    Tiffany & Co.

    All of these places will be giving away freebies!

    What do you think? Do you have any other stores or plans? Email me at michelle at freshradiantskin dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady: It appears as though Mother Nature does not want to cooperate...so we are thinking of picking a rendezvous spot in Soho or Tribeca and then playing it by ear from there. What time/where is the QVC Broadcast? Hmmm may meet you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! You guys are too funny!
    @Michelle I hear Mother Nature is going to spoil everything. I love the itinerary very official! I want to know too where is the OVC at and what time does it start?

    ReplyDelete