Thursday, October 27, 2011

Another Year Older...

"Everyone is the age of their heart."
~ Guatemalan proverb

In my heart...I am still a little girl and I still believe that...

Anything is possible.

The tooth fairy still exists. #heyiamadreamer

There is a man with a big belly and white beard who lives in the North Pole named Santa Claus.

A kiss can make the pain of any 'boo boo' go away.

Love at first sight is real.

Miracles happen everyday.

My Daddy aka Pop Boogie hung the moon.

Friends are truly heaven sent.

The boogeyman lives in dark corners and under my bed. #nightlightsareessential

You can wish upon a star.

Angel's live in the clouds.

Dessert tastes better when you eat it before dinner.

When you close your eyes really tight while you are blowing out your birthday candles your wish WILL come true.

Today I wish myself 365 days of continuing to look forward...I know the best is yet to come.

I am so thankful for love in my life.. #lovegreatestgiftever

Eat something decadent today! It's my birthday!

Hugs!

Etoile

No comments:

Post a Comment