Wednesday, January 11, 2012

On The Couch With Tmor!!!

The Curvealicious Chronicles recently had the opportunity to sit down with my dear friend and one of the funniest men I know…Tmor. What I love most about his comedy is that it is so authentic and real, he serves up ‘life’ stories with a big heaping spoon of humor. If you live in the NYC area be sure to check him out at The Laurie Beechman Theater on February 8, 2012.

Enjoy!
Etoile

What is your name and what do you do?
Tmor. I tell jokes.

What are you passionate about?
I’m passionate about my kids. I have an 11 year old boy and 8 month old daughter and they’re hilarious. Well, my son’s hilarious!!! My daughter’s a little jaded, though.

What are your goals and dreams?
I’m just focusing on my craft right now, challenging myself to find my truths and share them on stage. At some point I’d like to put out a Comic Diversity Comedy Album. But, that’s a ways off.

What words of advice can you offer anyone who is in hot pursuit of their dreams?
Stay focused, be driven but enjoy the journey.

What was your 'AHA' moment?
Which one? My life has been a series of AHA moments! I think my first AHA moment was when I was a kid, around 4 years old. I accidentally swallowed Drano. AHA! Tomorrow is never promised…got it!

What are you most proud of professionally?
I didn’t have to sleep with anybody to get this interview.

What sage words of advice can you offer about taking risks?
Risks are necessary. Calculated risks are best.

How do you balance career and family?
I don’t believe in balancing. I believe you have to prioritize and hope you get to it all. But, inevitably something falls through the cracks…you just hope it isn’t one of the kids.

What is 'next' for you?
We have a Comic Diversity show coming up on at February 8th at the Laurie Beechman Theater. Myq Kaplan is our headliner.

Where can we find you on the web?
www.tmor.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment