Monday, August 8, 2011

Afrobella: All of My Purple Life

ALL OF MY PURPLE LIFE...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE???

This past Saturday I had brunch with my 'curvefriend' author Thembisa S. Mshaka and as we left the restaurant I noticed that her lips were glistening a BEAUTIFUL purple hue...I mean BEAUTIFUL. I inquired as to what she was wearing and she whipped a tube of MAC Cosmetics lipglass from her purse and it was none other than the shade designed by the amazing Afrobella 'All of My Purple Life'. I just went on to order and see that it is sold out on-line...sigh...I HOPE MAC will be restocking!

And if you are not up on Afrobella please check her out at http://www.afrobella.com/ she is a curvy who ROCKS!!

Etoile,
Just a Curvy Girl Living in Her Self Professed Curvy World

No comments:

Post a Comment